The day will come when you or a family member ceases to receive a monthly pay cheque. But have you planned for retirement, so you can really enjoy it? We can help you with retirement planning and ensure that you’re as prepared as possible.
A few questions to ask yourself as you near retirement:
- I haven’t looked at my Will for ages, would now be a good time?
- What can I do to reduce Inheritance Tax?
- How can I raise some capital from my house?
- Who will look after my affairs if I’m mentally or physically too frail to do so myself?
- How can I help my parents with their nursing home costs?
- Should I make provision now, in case I need residential or nursing care in the future?
- I want to provide for my grandchildren’s education and development, should I establish a trust fund?
- My elderly aunt who has no other relatives needs someone to help run her affairs. How can I do this?
Recent legislation has made decision-making more difficult, so obtaining expert advice is extremely important. We can work with your existing financial advisers, or recommend experienced independent advisers to make the best arrangements for you and your family.