We believe everyone’s role within our firm is important in delivering a high level of client service. We will look to you to be prepared to exceed client expectations and in return shall create a supportive working environment that encourages achievement and success.
Whether you are managing client matters or providing support you will be part of a departmental team; and with our open management style, you will be able to get very involved with all aspects of our business planning process.
We enjoy coming to work.
If you are looking to progress your career within a law firm that prioritises customer care and staff relationships; supports and takes part in community activities; and promotes customer and staff involvement in the future of the firm, then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to feel the same way, please contact us to discuss further your future and ours.
Please click here to view THP’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Specific Vacancies include:
Opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
Are you ready to combine your legal expertise, management skills and business awareness to secure the next goal for your career? We have a vacancy that will satisfy your next career aspiration.
As the lead Corporate Solicitor within the Commercial, Employment and Litigation team you will:
- Advance the Corporate offering within the Thames Valley;
- Contribute towards and help shape the Corporate strategy for the firm;
- Cultivate existing client relationships, in order to provide the highest standard of client care;
- Utilise your legal expertise to attract, build and develop new Corporate activities and clientele;
- Train and mentor junior team members;
Key experience and characteristics:
You will ideally demonstrate:
- Expert legal knowledge;
- Sound understanding of the Thames Valley market and a keen interest in developing market share;
- Eagerness to progress further in your career and take on increasing responsibility;
- Enthusiasm for maintaining high standards of client care
- Skills and desire to lead and develop a Corporate team
If you are interested in progressing your career and would enjoy working in a positive and collaborative environment, please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com We would love to hear from you.
We offer graduates from the LPC course the opportunity to work as a legal assistant supporting administration and reception for a fixed period of 6 months.
This experience has put people in a strong position to compete for Training Contracts if available at The Head Partnership or with any other firm.
Applicants interested should send a CV and letter expressing their interest to Malcolm Head via our contact form or at 9 Chalfont Court, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire RG6 5SY