We believe everyone’s role within our firm is important in delivering a high level of client service. We will look to you to be prepared to exceed client expectations and in return shall create a supportive working environment that encourages achievement and success.
Whether you are managing client matters or providing support you will be part of a departmental team; and with our open management style, you will be able to get very involved with all aspects of our business planning process.
We enjoy coming to work.
If you are looking to progress your career within a law firm that prioritises customer care and staff relationships; supports and takes part in community activities; and promotes customer and staff involvement in the future of the firm, then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to feel the same way, please contact us to discuss further your future and ours.
Please click here to view THP’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Specific Vacancies include:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the firm to create, develop and maintain a marketing and business development strategy working with the partners to deliver growth.
The role would suit a self starter with strong written and verbal communication skills who is flexible and has strong strategic marketing experience ideally for B2B and B2C. The individual must be ambitious and able to manage the marketing communications, providing overall promotion of The Head Partnership including through public relations, design work, websites, online marketing, search engine optimisation, events and business development.
The role would include:
- Managing all marketing for the firm.
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the firm in line with firms objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and events.
- Overseeing the firm’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Writing up and completing press releases and news articles for publication as well as award submissions.
Requirements of the role:
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
This is a permanent position but we are flexible and would consider candidates who are looking for a part time role.
Please submit a CV to Frances Watts at email@example.com