Quoting, negotiating and structuring contracts
Leander Club, Henley – Wednesday 29th November 2017, 09.30 for 2.5 hours
You and any members of your staff are invited to participate in a conference to discuss how you and your business can improve their approach to contracts.
Malcolm Head will present on the:
- Current updates and changes in Contract Law
- Process of quoting and agreeing terms
- The appropriate structure and format of contractual paperwork for your business
- Negotiations and conclusion of a signed deal
- Ongoing management of the contract and the relationship including “getting paid”
- Protecting against the consequences of breaches of contract and liability for damages
We will create an environment where everyone can exchange views and ideas, and identify the difficulties they have in getting contracts in place.
Please come along to benefit and contribute.
Please respond to Malcolm Head at firstname.lastname@example.org