When a marriage breaks down, decisions have to be made which will have huge, wide-ranging and long-term emotional and financial consequences for you and your family.
You need to ensure that you have thought of everything based on all the information available and that any agreement entered into is fair, binding and doesn’t leave any chance of nasty surprises in the future.
You need a plan and we can give you that. Our new Guide to Divorce can help you understand the legal context and how it may affect you.
Areas covered in this guide include:
- The difference between separation and divorce and why it matters
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- What is the divorce process?
- Financial settlements – make sure you get what you are entitled to
- Children – important considerations for contact and arrangements
You get get a copy of our free guide here.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Family & Divorce team