We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our busy and friendly Wills, Trusts & Estate Administration team.
Location: Lower Earley office
The ideal candidate will have:
- prior experience in an office environment
- excellent written skills good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- good verbal skills and a confident phone manner
- attention to detail
- the ability to handle a mixed workload
- initiative and a desire for responsibility
- enthusiasm for the work and being part of a team
The role will involve:
- Assisting with the day-to-day administrative tasks of the legal team, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments and answering the phone
- Filing documentation and handling post
- Liaising with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Proactively identifying and resolving administrative issues
- Collaborating with team members on various projects and tasks as required
As Administrative Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting our legal professionals and contributing to the success of the firm. Training on our legal systems and procedures will be provided. We have free parking on site and provide a range of benefits to staff.
THP Solicitors have offices in Henley and Lower Earley and service clients from across the Thames Valley and South East. Our firm handles a broad range of work and has a great reputation for excellent service. If you are looking to progress your career within a law firm that prioritises client care; supports and takes part in community activities and promotes staff involvement in the future of the firm, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Frances Watts at email: firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your experience and salary expectations.