If recent times have taught us anything, it is that succinct and clear communication is key, so we have created a magazine, written by our legal experts, that provides clarity on some of the legal issues affecting our clients.
Legal topics we cover in this edition include:
- LPAs and why journalist Kate Garraway wishes she and her husband had drawn them up.
- Whilst the SDLT holiday may have ended there are still schemes available to help people get on the property ladder.
- Unfortunately, some people may find themselves in a redundancy situation – we outline the process, rights and responsibilities of both employers and employees.
- We conducted a survey of hundreds of surveyors and real estate agents in the Thames Valley and the results give us insights into the current commercial property market and what’s driving them.
- Review websites can hugely influence a prospective customer and whether or not they decide to buy, so what can you do if you get a bogus negative review?
- Pensions are one of the largest pots of funds most of us accumulate in our lifetime but they are often overlooked by divorcing couples.
- The small print in contracts, be it yours or someone else’s, can have costly implications if not properly understood.
You can download a PDF of the latest issue of IN BRIEF here
If you would like to receive our free magazine, by email or a hardcopy sent by post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferences and contact details. We will never pass your details onto third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.