We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our busy and friendly team.
Location: Either Henley or Reading office
Type: Either full-time or part-time
The ideal candidate will work as a valued member of a supportive and close-knit team. You will have experience in liaising with clients, using a case management system and producing legal documentation. Ideally, you will:
- have experience working for a law firm
- be a fast and accurate typist (ideally a minimum audio typing speed of 70 wpm)
- be able to manage a busy workload
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have attention to detail
- have a good working knowledge of Word
- have excellent time management and organisational skills
- have experience using case management systems
THP Solicitors have offices in Henley and Lower Earley and service clients from across the Thames Valley and South East. Our firm handles a broad range of work and has a great reputation for excellent service. If you are looking to progress your legal career within a law firm that prioritises customer care; supports and takes part in community activities, and promotes staff involvement in the future of the firm, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Frances Watts at e: email@example.com providing details of your experience and salary expectations.