From 4th May 2021, THP Solicitors offices in Henley and Lower Earley will be open for in-person meetings, on a strictly pre-arranged basis.
Please note our guidelines for attending appointments and dropping off documentation:
- If you need to drop off any documents, please post them through the letterbox at our offices and they will be passed on to the relevant member of staff. There is no need to ring the doorbell.
- Whilst consultations with clients by phone or video are still our preference, we can accommodate appointments in person by prior arrangement only.
- If you have a meeting at one of our offices, on arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided or feel free to use your own.
- When in meetings social distancing must be observed and masks should be worn unless this causes communication issues.
- If face coverings are removed, please request this in advance and be aware that windows in the room will need to be open and meeting times kept to a minimum.
- Please accept our apologies that no refreshments will be served to visitors so please bring your own water/drinks if required.
- Please note that we sanitise all surfaces in our meeting rooms in between each appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, or are having to isolate after being in contact with some who has Covid-19, please cancel your appointment and we will reschedule and/or switch to phone/video if appropriate.