If you are an experienced paralegal looking for an opportunity to further develop your expertise and experience, we would love to hear from you.
We have a selection of paralegal vacancies within our busy Residential Property and Wills Trusts and Estate Administration Teams. These are new roles established to be part of the growth and further development of these two busy teams.
Ideally, you will have previous experience in your preferred area and:
- professional written communication skills and keen attention to detail;
- excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills;
- effective research skills;
- strong personal organisation skills and be self-motivated with the ability to prioritise work;
- initiative and a desire for responsibility;
- enthusiastic about being part of a team member
We will provide you with access to an interesting and diverse range of work; the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced colleagues; and training to support you in developing your career.
THP Solicitors have offices in Henley and Lower Earley and service clients from across the Thames Valley and South East. Our work often originates from referrals from clients and friends of the firm, reflecting the relationship-driven service we provide.
If you are looking to progress your career within a law firm that prioritises customer care; supports and takes part in community activities; and promotes staff involvement in the future of the firm, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Alexis Lane on e: email@example.com, providing details of your experience, reasons for applying and salary expectations.