The Head Partnership LLP is very proud to announce that we are now a member of ALEP (Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners). Applications for ALEP are individually vetted so succeeding to becoming a member is recognition of our expertise in residential leasehold property specialising in Lease Extensions, Collective Enfranchisement and Right to Manages.
This is a professional organisation formed in 2007 and made up of experienced practitioners in residential leasehold property, such as barristers, project managers, managing agents, solicitors and surveyors.
It gives the Head Partnership full access to a full calendar of events and conferences, connections to leaseholder and freeholders seeking services, a forum for us to exchange and discuss ideas in order to increase standards within the residential leasehold sector and gives us representation to government policy, the press, consumers as well as other associations.
It also means that we agree to adhere to provide certain level of service which is:
- To promote best practice among members through an evolving code of practice.
- To provide potential clients with details of member organisations with sufficient knowledge, intent and capacity to provide a satisfactory service.
- To provide an avenue for recourse for dissatisfied clients of member organisations by means of an effective independent complaints procedure.
- To act as a forum for member organisations for the exchange of ideas and to increase standards throughout the sector.
- To represent members’ interests to government, the press, other associations and the general public.
ALEP will provide us with information relevant to the industry promoting knowledge and the best practice which means we will also have up to date information in order for us to provide the very best advice to our clients. The membership fits perfectly with our own ethos for providing very high standard of service to clients and this should enable us to build on that ethos for the benefit of everyone.
If you are seeking help with any Lease extensions, right to manage or Collective Enfranchisement, or need further advice please contact Frances Watts Sona Vig Donna Wade or Karen Brown at The Head Partnership Solicitors LLP on 0118 9209490.