Malcolm specialises in contract and general commercial and business law advice including company sales supporting directors and managers in successfully addressing the issues they face in negotiating and managing contracts and overcoming problems that they confront in their business on a daily basis.
Recent work he has advised on includes:
- Advising global business intelligence and analytics company on its day to day commercial issues.
- Advising UK construction company on its contracts and regular business issues.
- Advising global company constructing offshore windfarms on its contracts and regular day to day issues.
- Advising UK company delivering 24 hour validation and identity software services on its contracts, terms and conditions of business and daily issues.
- Advising and member of the Board of a major national arts and music festival. Advising on its contracts and day to day operation.
- Advising UK leisure company providing caravan and camping sites on a day to day basis.