Having joined The Head Partnership in 2005, Karen deals with a broad span of commercial property transactions including acting for landlords and tenants in granting and taking new leases, assignments and sublettings, refinancing and sales and purchases.
Karen has particular expertise in
- Acting for Landlords in granting new leases
- Acting for tenants taking new or renewing existing leases
- Statutory and non-statutory lease extensions
- Collective Enfranchisement matters
- Sales and purchases of commercial property
Recent work highlights include dealing with collective enfranchisement and then lease extensions for a large development involving large volume lease extensions.
Karen qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2015.